Monday, June 24, 2013

Twain's Not So Refined.

Akira Black Label Sheer Blouse c/o ShopAkira //  Topshop Floral Trouser Pant // Nasty Gal's Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire Heel // Urban Outfitter's Velvet Bralette // She Speaks Bracelet c/o Vanessa Mooney

Hi People. I've been away for a few weeks, but here I am...again. I was fortunate enough to work with the beautiful multi-tasker behind Baneful and Beautiful Photography, Rachel Serruya, who is may I add…pregnant! Don’t ask me how she keeps up. Can I also mention that she is one of my favorite photographers? I'm not sure that I've shared the last set of photos that we shot together, but I'll make sure to get them up this week. ShopAkira was kind enough to send me this a sheer, pleather pocketed number, so Rachel and I booked it to Laguna Beach on what I’m stating is and was the best that summer has offered us yet. Granted, we’re only one week in. We discovered this parrot roaming the streets on a stranger's should and couldn't resist. Needless to say, I need one. Afterward, I stopped by the shake shack on my drive up PCH and spent a good deal of time at the beach before passing out from the previous night’s activities. A girl needs her sleep. xo

"She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call refined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." –Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. Love that beautiful trousers!

    -Lou-
    Ps: I'm doing a fashion-related survey for my MSc dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SKTDCSM

    ReplyDelete