Obsessed with khaki, camel tones, and deep green at the moment. Of course, it's from the safari trend that has really risen to the surface this past month. I know I wear what I like to wear, regardless of a trend or not, but I'm really captivated by the simplicity of color lately. The whole tribal/safari look is getting the best of me. First it was the trench a while back, and now I'm slowly gravitating towards everything safari inspired. Speaking of safari, Africa anyone?
1. Tony Military Hooded Coat by Juicy Couture, $298
2. Houlihan Twill Cargo Pant by J Brand, $231
3. Summer Surplus Jacket by SMYTHE, $650
4. Python Fringed Bag by Horse+Nail, $1350
5. All Python Print Booties by Jeffrey Campbell, $226
6. Bleach Splattered Army Jacket by Charlotte Ronson, $230
I love each and everyone of these pieces because of their originality. A hooded trench? A skinny cargo pant? A splattered coat? Python and fringe? A python lace-up bootie? I'm always afraid designers will run out of ideas, but I'm hoping for the best.