Friday, March 5, 2010

52. Neutralize.

Still obsessing over camel? Yes.
Celine must be too.

Check out Celine's Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear.

So things are winding down this spring, or so we think. I love the comfort I find in the color camel. It takes me back to the early 90's where my mother's suits would consist of the neutrals. Of course, it was a bittersweet relationship. Although I loved it, I've always been a fan of going crazy with apparel, and camel wasn't exactly cutting it for me in the 90's. But here I am now, embracing it for all it's worth.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I especially like the dress/coat in the lower right picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing looks! So clean and utilitarian!

    Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!! perfect layout and pictures
    can't wait to follow you!

    xx, wild
    http://wildimpulsivity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete