Monday, June 7, 2010

74. Favorite Eatery.


Since I was kicking and fighting in my mother's womb, I've been attending this hole in the wall Mongolian BBQ eatery. It's safe to say I'm addicted, but one visit and I guarantee you will follow my pattern. If you want a review, I'll give you one. You have a selection of raw meat: beef, pork, chicken, or lamb. Of course, you can do it veggie style with noodles instead. You stand in a 10 second line that allows you to choose your veggies and sauce and at the end two men cook it for you on a big grill. I can't tell you enough how amazing it is, and I would not be writing a review if the three people I have taken there had not have fallen in love with the place.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm chyeah girl the one by Saddleback? My fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah girllll.
    There's one off of 17th street in Newport that I've been going to for forever but after I discovered the one by Saddleback, I love it. Plus, the other place doesn't have noodles. SO good.

    ReplyDelete