Sunday, June 27, 2010

80. Going, Going, Going, Gone.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

WEARING:
1. White Crochet Cardi, Vintage
2. Black Lace Bandeay, Sound & Matter, $10
3. Crucifix Chain, Thrift
4. High Waisted Mini Short, AA, $30
5. Collection of Bracelets
6. Aqua & Nude Cowboy Boots, Nena Brierley, $170

The collection of bracelets that fill my room are primarily from places I've traveled to over the past few years: places such as Costa Rica, Hawaii, Mexico, etc. Everywhere I go, I seem to acquire piles of treasures that leave me baffled when I get home and am forced to find a place for them. As for the boots, my boy's mom was so kind enough to give them to me one day. After my mother's cowboy boots from the 70's got stolen out of my locker in high school, I was happy enough to get a pair from a second mother.

7 comments:

  1. girl, i got your comment on my post.
    i'm absolutely busy with university and exams this week, but i will email you during the weekend or next week.
    xx sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post, so summery and free!!

    love kerry

    http://alittlefashionromance.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty crochet top!

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I really love it, thanks for sharing.

    AMAZING OUTFIT!

    xx fesi-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful! perfect lighting too :)

    xxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole set of photos is beautiful. That's such a shame your vintage boots were stolen, but nice that you got another pair.

    love the entire outfit :)

    ReplyDelete