Sunday, August 1, 2010

89. The Balance of Opposites.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
WEARING:
1. Straw Fedora, Thrift
2. White Dolman Cardigan, BDG, $40
3. Spanish Floral Dress, TJ, $ 30
4. Leather Belt, Vintage
5. Brown Suede Booties, Cathy Jean, $60

This photo is a little old, but I thought I'd post since I never got around to it. We were the traveling kind growing up, and this number was bought by my father in Mexico. At the time is was much too big, but now it's much too small. But of course, I make it fit.

9 comments:

  1. You look brilliant in blue, and I love the hat and booties! XOXO, Natalya
    P.S. Have a great weekend, I'll see ya Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit.. love your blue dress.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love your outfit, the blue in this dress is gorgeous!!!! loving your blog, definitely a new fave and following :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blouse!!
    It's so mexican style! :D

    regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos*.*
    I love your style jaja
    Follow u! ^^
    love, MARTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful pictures& beautiful girl!<3

    ReplyDelete