Wednesday, September 8, 2010

96. Collection B.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A few weeks ago, Lookbook.nu contacted me to help promote the fall 2010 line of outwear from Collection B. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical upon receiving a photo from the pieces I was to choose from. The bad girl in me got the best of my decision making, and it wasn't too long before I received a leather moto vest. The material, style, and overall quality of the garment was on point for the new line and I am happy to have helped support the upcoming collection.

WEARING:
1. Black Leather Moto Vest, Collection B
2. Gold Metallic Frock, Vintage, $50
3. Black Over the Knee Socks
4. Buckle Platforms
5. Embellished Crucifix, F21, $10

4 comments:

  1. God.
    Those wedges and over the knee socks are great!
    Lovin' this whole outfit!

    Bruun
    http://bruun1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your heels. are they from the same collection?

    ReplyDelete