Saturday, October 8, 2011

148. Snakeskin Docs.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I took a total of 8 photos for Cosmo Russia, all centered around the fall and winter season, but because of the rush, I didn't exactly have the time to plan out my ensembles accordingly. Secretly, I feel like a 5 year old in these photos. Taking one for the team.


WEARING:
1. Orange Open Weave Knit, H&M, $30
2. Cream Sheer Blouse, Pins & Needles, $60
3. Cream Open Weave Dress, LA Boutique, $20
4. Tights
5. Snakeskin Dr. Martens, $160
6. Cream Slouch Beanie

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it. you look so ready for Autumn. That beanie is perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now! It just rained for the first time over her. Thanks for the comment, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uummm i'm in love with your sweater. the dark reddish orange is magnificent on you!

    kisses from kaitlin
    xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that orange knit!! Great layering...

    I'm doing a Jeffrey Campbell giveaway on my blog, i'd love for you to check it out! http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/10/purple-blazerjeffrey-campbell-giveaway.html

    xo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete