Wednesday, July 11, 2012

209. Back To Business in IVI

IMG_3119IMG_3294IMG_3265IMG_3269IMG_3274IMG_3277IMG_3345IMG_3349IMG_3328IMG_3340IMG_3117IMG_3282IMG_3293IMG_3296IMG_3298IMG_3126IMG_3365 IMG_3236 IMG_3368 Vintage Mickey Mouse Sweater // Geometric Cheeky Short, Urban Outfitters // High Top Converse // Daggerwing courtesy of IVI Vision 

I didn't realize that I was neglecting lookbook.nu and my blog until it was far too late. I have a ton of photos that are waiting to be uncovered, so stay tuned! I've gradually become more obsessed with this vintage Mickey sweater that Adam picked up for me. I've been meaning to start up a vintage shop, but it takes a lot of effort. My full time job is blogging and I run this personal blog on the side, so I'm not sure how much more of my time I can dedicate.The rest of this look features IVI Vision- specifically the Daggerwing. Special thanks to IVI for invite to their exclusive launch party with LB.nu in the hills a few weeks back.

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater paired with those shorty shorts! :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Floral headband giveaway!
    Peeko Apparel Ikat leggings giveaway!
    ....and more (I have a new giveaway everyday this week)! There are currently 4 going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this vintage Mickey sweater. Srsly, the colors, the shape, everything in this sweater is perfect. I really really love it!
    Love your blog girl, your style and photos are amazing!
    Keep up.
    XO
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest shorts!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of your cutest outfit!! :)) love it
    xx
    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos!
    You look perfectly
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this outfit... I need both that Mickey sweater and the shorts in my life.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so obsessed with those shorts!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mousketeers have big ears.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute sweater and LOVE those shorts!

    Xo Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jumper is pure amazing, looks perfect with the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this jumper!!! :)
    you look so retro !

    ReplyDelete