Friday, January 15, 2010

28. LOOKBOOK.NU

Incase you're not familiar with lookbook.nu, it's a website full of designers, stylists, models, photographers, and more fashion seeking young folk who find inspiration in the realm of fashion. The point of it all is to take a photo (s) of a selected outfit, label it, and strut your stuff off to a few thousand individuals who are able to hype your outfit and get you the spotlight you deserve. I still feel as if I'm in this eternal battle with lookbook.nu though. I often find myself starting at a photo with +100(s) hype next to an individual with barely any hype who has a far more inspirational look than it's opponent. But I guess each individual is entitled to their own opinion. So for now, I'd say take a look around the site. It's definitely grown in numbers over the past year, and I'm still shocked that many haven't heard about it yet. So hear I am, spreading the work.

LINK:
http://lookbook.nu/

I decided to take it a little more seriously starting February, so I'll be posting looks there more often. Don't ask me why. I'm very weird about starting things on specific dates...Check me into rehab now.
My profile:
http://lookbook.nu/user/73933-Amber-S


No comments:

Post a Comment