Monday, February 1, 2010

37. Go Long!

I know lengthy skirts have been on the back burner for quite some time now, but for the past few months, I've been devoted to finding the perfect one. Both the Olsens and Kate Moss religiously rock the maxi long skirt, and I feel it in my bones that the long skirt is going to be the perfect transition to the minis that broke out over the past year. I'm so prepared to purchase one, because I honestly feel as if I was suffocating every time I walked through Urban or Forever's doors. Mini skirts seem to have filled every store, everything from tea cups to layers and from embellishments to mixed materials. Don't get me wrong, they're great, but I'm ready for that transition piece.
.

Ralph Lauren and Elizabeth and James hold a few long maxi skirts in their collection, but I'm afraid of ordering online incase the length or fit it off. I usually achieve a piece that I really desire, so I hope it's in the cards that I find the perfect one (s).

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't agree more with what you've written
    i want a nice light long flowing skirt. it would be perfect for spring/summer nights when it gets chilly.
    if you find a store that sells them please let me know
    gabriela

    www.theobesewardrobe.blogspot.com
    or wwww.gabdez.blogspot.com (curbside prophet)

    ps love your posts

    ReplyDelete