Wednesday, February 3, 2010

38. I Told You So.



WEARING:

1. Vintage Jeweled Sweater
2. Kimchi Blue Satin Lace Tap Short
3. Floral Lace Tights
4. Vintage Cream Boots

This happened to be the same day as my post 36, hence the similarity in pieces. My boyfriend and I were in a small debate about which outfit was better, his being this outfit and mine being the one from "36. Field of Everything" Somehow, his won over lookbook where my outfit received well below 100 hype and his received close to 500. Today was the day I had to hear "I told you so" from a man who is hardly ever right. This post is for you, darling.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an ah-mazing sweater! Mega love for gorgeous vintage finds <3 I'm very jealous.
    Great blog! Please check out mine :)

    http://nicely-put.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete