1. BDG Black Cropped Denim Jacket, UO
2. Layered Rosary Style Necklace, H&M
3. Nollie Clair Sloan Collab Tee, Pacsun
4. Metallic Leopard Leggings, F21
5. Black Over The Knee Highs
6. Black Studded Over The Knee Boots, F21
Today I went down to SD with Adam to go to the San Diego Zoo. I got a pass last year for $100 that gets you and a friend in all year for free, and considering it's $30-$40 per person for a one day entrance, I thought why not? It's a tradition that every visit from the zoo is followed by a visit to Old Town. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with the tortilla lady. You know, the one that hand makes the tortillas in front of Mexican restaurants? Today was a definite success, considering last time I was sick and threw up all my beans and rice on Adam's front yard. Did I mention that the worst feeling on earth is throwing up?