Monday, February 11, 2013

The Blues



Wasteland Denim Jumper // Zara Leather Jacket // UO Geometric Necklace // Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire Heel 

New York has returned me safe and sound. I didn't quite catch the memo that the east coast would be hit with a gruesome blizzard, but it made for some fun while walking in 10 degree weather without gloves or a proper coat. I met up with a few lovely friends there including Ryan and Genessa (She and Mr. Dean), Rachel (I Hate Blonde), Asher (@basementfox), 10th Tribe and Karmaloop. I would have loved to meet the faces of more friends, but I ran into complications with time, email and battery life on my phone. After flight cancellations, lost luggage and a great deal of issues with United Airlines, I finally made it home in one piece. Never again will I work so much that I get only 8 hours of sleep over a span of 4 days. I'm exhausted! Night dear friends. xo

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it out of that storm we had.
    Love the jumper! It's super cool.
    Hope to see you back soon!

    ohsokatieli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back in the warmth, it's still so cold back here! I love love love this jumper.

    Lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing, love your style

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love everything you've got on. Especially the necklace!

    A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to meet you love. Glad we got to experience what the end of the world would look like with you. Heels+7 inches of snow+borrowed umbrellas+piggyback rides+NYC= most amazing time ever.

    until next time!

    p.s. you look amazing

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ya lady!!! Cant wait to see you again! x

    ReplyDelete