Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A New Wave.






  
Rook Wave Tank (available at PacSun) // Topshop Asymmetrical Skirt // Zara Leather Jacket // Wasteland’s Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Heel

Photographer: Oliver Scherillo

This is the second Rook tank that I pulled out of the box. I got together with a friend of mine who ventured on a few travels with me in past years, Oliver Scherillo, to shoot in downtown Long Beach aka my hood. Yes, I use the word hood loosely.
My neighborhood is pretty safe, but somehow, they allowed a select group of individuals to rent a house at the corner of the block who I can’t help but assume is used as a home base for meth. Just the other day, one of the ladies swore from across the street that I was an angel sent from heaven to forgive her and Obama of their sins. You can only imagine how awkward I felt to have a stranger proclaim that I was heaven-sent repeatedly from across the street as I inconspicuously strolled by in high heels and a load of laundry in my hands. Awkward.
But Back to basic talk. My old photographer, Adam, moves back today from his 4 month long bender in New York. Should be interesting. 

3 comments:

  1. Amber, I don't know if you remember, but we worked at Pacsun together like 4 years ago haha Anyways, I've loved stalking your blog since then! It really has progressed since then, and I am so happy that you've become so successful! On another note, I'm launching my own blog with my roommate tomorrow and would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think! www.redlipsandretroprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's so crazy about that lady yelling at you. Must be interesting to live near.

    ReplyDelete