Sunday, August 11, 2013

Night Walker.




Rook Night Walker Muscle Tee (available at PacSun) // Nasty Gal's Lace Shawl // Topshop Dip Dye Denim Short // Vintage Western Belt // H&M Black Booties

Photographer: Chris Velasco

This is the last tank from my collab with Rook. Poor Chris has surgery on his knee last month and had to hobble around with a camera in hand and two crutches. What a sport. I drained my body and mental state this weekend with back to back night benders and evening parties. I saw Miguel in concert + facetimed him, hit up the Nasty Gal Summer Bummer event, attended the Comune x Minimal Animale fashion show, celebrated a few birthdays and now I'm about ready to soak in a bath of germs formally known as Chuck E. Cheese for the birthday of my angel baby niece. Hand sanitizer is on deck. Wish me luck.

4 comments: